Since the last time I wrote here:
- I’ve gotten hitched to my beau of 6.5 years and love of my life.
- I greatly enjoyed our sweet sweet wedding day – all the work and thought we put into was worth it!
- We honeymooned in the Great Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and it was wonderful!
- We worked (and worked… and worked) to organize and decorate our apartment. The guest room is still in progress, but we’re having a blast!
- I returned to the “real world” and my job. Somewhat of a hard transition after 2 weeks off!
- We’ve loved precious married life. It’s been a joyful, crazy, sin-revealing, fun, challenging, laughter-filled adventure so far! I’m seriously so glad I get to spend all of my days with Garret.
I have about a million amazing wedding photos from our rockstar photographers – Tim and Kristen AKA Fidelis photography. I lovelovelove how they captured our day! I’ll share about the wedding more soon, but this will be a sneak peek.
A tradtion for the boys
Love this one of my classic, sweet husband
We each had four attendants.
We didn’t see each other before the ceremony, so immediately afterwards, we sneaked behind the church with Kristen and had a blast taking photos with the emotional high of “We’re really married!!!” So, I really love these two.
Our first dance, on the theater’s stage. Something I will never forget.